WINk Daily Report, August 10th
1. A new version of Poloniex wallet interface is being implemented.
2.Platipus slots multi-currency implementation testing underway.
3. Problems we encountered today: The wallet interface was updated on Poloniex side, and this rendered the test environment unusable today.
4. Negotiation with one world-class exchange regarding the listing of the WIN Token continues.
5. Liaising with third-party developers regarding the July financial report and payments.
6. Preparation for the promotion of a big Live event.
7. Live in-house slots development continues.
8. Negotiating with several crypto communities regarding the CEO’s AMA Tour.
9. Research into possible applications of DEFI on WINk has begun.